What We Do
Helping organizations make their content easy to find, use, and manage.
Regardless of what that content is and what it is called: information, documents, Web pages, data, knowledge, products, records, images, music, video, digital assets, knowledge assets, learning objects, media assets, marketing resources...
At any stage of the process where expert help is needed: assessment, strategy, solution development, tool selection, pilot development, implementation support, testing, training, documentation, ongoing maintenance, support, or quality control.
Enhancing access to content in:
- complex websites
- large catalogues
- enterprise information systems
- cross-organizational repositories
- discovering user needs, expectations, and behaviours
- developing a sound strategy based on specific business context
- developing and efficiently implementing: metadata schemas and profiles, enterprise taxonomies, browsing hierarchies, search thesauri, navigation systems, best bets, classification, faceted navigation, as needed
- leveraging user-generated tags and folksonomies
- optimizing search.
Helping with content integration, standardization, reuse, repurposing, visualization, transformation, tagging, structuring, migration, personalization, customization, localization...
What Sets Us Apart
- Over 19 years of experience consulting for Fortune 100 companies, international organizations, government agencies, and mid-size enterprises in the United States, European Union, and Canada
- Top-notch expertise without the overhead of large consulting agencies
- Deep understanding and simultaneous consideration of all parts of the system: content, people, technology, and business context
- Creative solutions to your specific problem and business context
- Reuse of standards and publicly available information organization structures wherever possible and their adaption for the specific purpose.